Office Create Corp. (hereinafter, the "Company") will respect the privacy of all customers (hereinafter, "Customers") using the applications and services distributed or provided by the Company (hereafter, "Target Services, etc."). The Company will manage personal information obtained from Customers with the utmost care and strive to ensure the proper handling and protection thereof in accordance with the following provisions.
Chapter 1: General Provisions
2. Personal Information of persons under the age of 13
In principle, the Company's Target Services do not obtain personal information on Customers under the age of 13, or of Customers under the age of 16 residing in the European Economic Area (EEA). Accordingly, in the event that the Company has obtained the personal information of individuals under the age of 13 or of Customers under the age of 16 residing in the European Economic Area (EEA) without the consent of a parental authority, the Company will immediately delete such information when it learns the information is the personal information of a Customer lacking consent from a parental authority.
Chapter 2: Definition of Personal Information
3. What is Personal Information?
Personal information refers to information about Customers from which specific individual Customers can be identified from the name, address, telephone number, gender, age, date of birth, e-mail address or other descriptions included in the information. Information solely from which specific individual Customers cannot be identified, but which can easily be paired with other information to identify specific individual Customers is also included under the definition of "personal information".
4. Acquisition of Personal Information
The Company may acquire the following personal information:
(1) Personal information Customers have input in forms when creating accounts for Target Services, etc. or registering as a member, etc. in order to use Target Services, etc.
(2) Personal information Customers have conveyed to the Company by telephone, e-mail or the enquiries form when making an enquiry concerning Target Services, etc.
(4) In addition to the personal information prescribed in each of the preceding paragraphs, personal information in relation to Target Services, etc. provided by Customers in response to a request from the Company.
Chapter 3: Purpose of Use of Personal Information
6. Purpose of Use of Personal Information
The Company may use the personal information of Customers obtained through Target Services, etc. for any of the following purposes:
(1) For the identification and authentication of Customers.
(2) To calculate fees and issue invoices to Customers for the use of Target Services, etc.
(3) To respond to enquiries made by Customers to the Company.
(4) To notify Customers of information related to Target Services, etc.
(5) To accept applicants, contact winners, and ship items related to various contests, surveys, and campaigns launched through the Target Services.
(6) For marketing surveys, analysis, and statistics carried out on Customers to improve the functionalities of Target Services.
(7) To provide the Customer with optimal notification regarding products, services, and advertising information relating to this Company and other companies.
(8) To contact Customers asking for their agreement in relation to the handling of their personal information.
(9) To prevent the misuse of Target Services, etc.
(11) To perform any other business ancillary to each of the preceding items.
7. Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
1． In principle, the Company will not disclose or provide the personal information of Customers obtained through Target Services, etc. to any third party without the prior approval of the Customer. However, the Company may disclose or provide the personal information of Customers to a third party without the prior approval of the Customer if any of the following circumstances apply:
(1) When it is necessary to protect life, health or property, and it is difficult to obtain the approval of the individual associated with the personal information.
(2) When it is necessary to assist a government agency, local government entity or a consignee thereof in its performance of duties prescribed in laws and regulations.
(3) When the Company has received an enquiry, based on legitimate reasons, from a court, the public prosecutor's office, the police, a bar association or a public institution such as a consumer center.
(4) When disclosure is requested based on legal procedures.
(5) When disclosing to a party that will succeed to the business of the Company as a result of the Company's merger, transfer of business or other circumstances.
(6) When providing the personal information of Customers to the operators of external services within the scope necessary to authenticate Customers' linkage of Target Services, etc. with external services and login using external services.
(7) When consigning the handling of personal information in relation to Target Services, etc. within the scope of the purpose of use to a third party or partnering with a third party in relation to the same.
2． In the event that the Company will consign the handling of personal information within the scope of the purpose of use to a third party or partner with a third party in relation to the same, the Company shall ensure the external consignee or business partner takes the appropriate measures in relation to the handling of personal information. In addition, in the event that the personal information of Customers' residing in the European Economic Area (EEA) is transferred outside this region, the Company will take appropriate measures equivalent to the applicable data protection laws of the aforementioned region.
3． The Company may share the minimum amount of information required to the following third parties (hereinafter “Partner Companies”) for the purposes outlined in (6) and (7) of "6. Purpose of Use of Personal Information." Furthermore, any Partner Companies may combine information shared via these Target Services with other information provided separately by Customers to Partner Companies, or with other information gathered when Customers utilize services from Partner Companies.
AdColony, Inc. / AppLovin Corporation / Chartboost, Inc. / Facebook, Inc. / Google LLC / InMobi Pte. Ltd. / Unity Technologies ApS / Vungle, Inc.
8. Linkage With External Services
1. The Company may allow consenting Customers to link Target Services, etc. with external services where possible. In this case, the Company may provide Customers' personal information to the operator of the linked external service within the scope necessary for the linkage. The Company may also receive personal information from the operator of the external service that has shared the information when Customers have linked Target Services, etc. with external services. Accordingly, the Company considers Customers to have provided their approval to the sharing of personal information between the Company and the operator of the linked external service upon linking Target Services, etc. with external services.
3. Customers who do not agree with the provisions set forth in each of the preceding paragraphs concerning the handling of information are asked not to link Target Services, etc. with external services.
Chapter 4: Management of Personal Information
9. Proper Management of P ersonal Information
1． The Company will properly and carefully manage the personal information it has obtained, and will take the utmost care as well as implement the necessary and appropriate safety management measures to prevent the unauthorized access to and the loss, destruction, falsification and leakage, etc. of personal information. In the event an incident should occur, the Company will promptly implement a system to minimize the damage and take corrective measures to prevent recurrence.
3． The Company will retain the personal information of Customers for the period necessary to achieve the purpose for its acquisition or to provide Target Services, etc. to Customers. However, if the Company deems it operationally necessary to retain the personal information of Customers even after this period has elapsed, it shall continue to retain the personal Information of Customers for the period it deems necessary.
10. Disclosure, Correction and Deletion of P ersonal Information
Customers may request the Company disclose, correct, make additions to, delete or discontinue providing to third parties the information that they have provided to the Company through Target Services, etc. Upon receiving such a request, the Company will confirm the identity of the Customer making the request and respond to the request within a reasonable period. However, where it is possible for Customers to directly correct, make additions to or delete their personal information through Target Services, etc., they shall do so on their own responsibility.